Mychelle Blake is a website designer and developer, social media consultant and an eLearning designer. Her web design and coding knowledge comes from a Certificate in Internet Design and Technology from the University of Las Vegas, Nevada and she was one of the first graduates of the Las Vegas Iron Yard Front End Engineering Cohort in 2016.
She is also experienced in a variety of creative software, such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, video editing and Articulate Storyline (for creating eLearning SCORM and Tin Can modules).
While she can create sites with a variety of technology, her particular passion is working with WordPress because of its ease of use and affordability for her clients, who are primarily small businesses and non-profits. Some of her current long-term clients include:
- The International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants – Project Manager and Website Designer for the IAABC Journal and Pets Behaving Well sites and Course Manager for online learning program.
- United States Dog Agility Association – Website News Content Curator, Writer and Social Media Coordinator, as well as manager of several event-related websites and monthly e-newsletter coordinator.
- The Partnership for Food Safety Education – Web Mistress
Technical Skills Include:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Articulate Storyline (e-learning) and learning management systems (LMS)
- Divi (WordPress)
- HTML and CSS/SASS
- Git and Github
- Photo and Video Editing
- Social Media
Photo Credits: Simply Dog Photography
Mychelle is an incredible worker and colleague. She’s extremely talented and skilled in both inter-personal and technical skills. She’s always willing and able to pitch in long term or at a moment’s notice, and she’s beyond capable in all aspects of project management and development. I can’t recommend her more highly.
– Marjie Alonso, Executive Director, International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
Working with Mychelle was a pleasure from the very beginning to the end of the project. She was able to bring all of my crazy ideas together in one clear and concise website. If she didn’t know the answer to one of my questions, she was quick to research the topic and provide me with a solution. She is patient, easy going, and she possesses all of the skills necessary to deal with creative, high maintenance, and hard to please individuals such as myself. I would highly recommend her work as she has been such an asset to my own business in the technology field.
– Angie Leaf, Fallen Leaf Tattoos
Mychelle is an outstanding person and very reliable in how she approaches work, as well as in her communication skills. She’s been a great asset at Rikter and we highly recommend her for future projects and employment.
– Chris Lee, Senior Director, Information Technology, Rikter Web Design
Mychelle has been a pleasure to work with. She’s clear, supportive, and patient for non techy people like me! Her work is outstanding, user friendly, and customized to what I was looking for. I highly recommend Firelink!
– Katenna Jones, Jones Animal Behavior
Mychelle Blake was recommended to me approximately one year ago to assist the United States Dog Agility Association with website content and design. She continually provides excellent and interesting content for our audience five days a week as well as building and redesigning event websites and managing social media content and contests for us on a routine basis. She has been a huge asset for us and is responsive, knowledgeable, efficient, helpful and friendly. I am confident she will provide the same level of service and knowledge to your organization.
– Annie De Chance, United States Dog Agility Association
Right from our initial conversation about the concept of my website, I knew Mychelle was the perfect choice for my project. She was receptive and truly understood the vision of my company. Her responsiveness to addressing any changes that I requested during development far exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with the quality of service and product and highly recommend Mychelle!
– Michael Shikashio, AggressiveDog.com